NCAA CERTIFICATION - PENDING
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - JULY 20, 2018
7TH-11TH GRADE BOYS TEAMS
DIVISION 1 (ELITE) & DIVISION 2 (CLUB/SCHOOL)
|Address:||5310 Merchandise Drive|
|City & State:||Fort Wayne IN|
|Team Registration:||$500.00 - $550.00|
|Director Name:||Chris Ponce|
|Seeding Rules:||Head to Head, Point Differential|
DOWNLOAD THE GYM RATS APP FOR UPDATED SCHEDULES AND RESULTS DURING THE TOURNAMENT
EACH TEAM MUST PROVIDE A SCOREKEEPER/TIMEKEEPER
FIRST TEAM LISTED IS HOME/WEARS LIGHT JERSEYS
REFUND POLICY - NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE
NCAA Roster Information for Coaches Check-in
1. NCAA Team Rosters will be locked by this Thursday evening, 11:59 PM via bbcs.org.
* If a player is not on the “locked” NCAA Team Roster, the player will be ineligible to compete this weekend.
* If a coach is not on the “locked” NCAA Team Roster, the coach will be ineligible to coach this weekend.
* You will not be able to add any player or coach to a “locked” roster after 11:59 PM on Thursday.
* During Team Check-in we will use the “locked” NCAA Team Roster (players & coaches) to verify eligibility.
* Please ensure coaches bring a form of identification for check-in to receive coaches pass. (ie: ID/Driver’s License/Passport).
2. Coach Check In - If you want to sit on the bench or coach you must be NCAA Certified. You will need to check in before your first game to get your credentials. Please allow yourself enough time and go to a CHECK IN. If you show up to coach and DO NOT have the proper identification our staff will NOT allow you to coach. We will provide a pass for Head Coach, and 2 assistant coaches.
3. Gym Sites - Please know where your game is located and be there early, games may start early. Game time is forfeit time.
4. Rules - Please understand the Rules. Home team is listed first in pool play or on top of bracket(wear light uniform).
5. EVENT APP FOR SCHEDULE AND SCORES - DOWNLOAD THE GYM RATS APP ON YOUR PHONE
7. Scores - These will ONLY be updated online.
8. Ejection Rule - If a player or coach gets ejected they will NOT be allowed to play in next game.
9. Any questions or concerns call Todd Hensley at 260-341-8995 or Keith Stevens at 202-528-3697
NCAA COACHING REQUIREMENTS - APPLY EARLY!!!
Please be aware of the NCAA Requirements for teams participating in NCAA-Certified Tournaments. START NOW to get certified before the viewing period begins!!!
All of the steps below must be completed by 8th Grade (14U) - 11th Grade (17U) teams in order to participate. Teams without approved coaches and rosters on the NCAA BBCS will not be allowed to participate in NCAA-certified events.
REMINDER: Teams who have not completed all of the above steps WILL NOT be allowed to participate in this tournament.
Gym Rats Basketball has a"Stay to Play" policy for all tournaments in Fort Wayne. This requires all participants (teams and guests) in need of hotel accommodations must make their reservations through TBD Travel Services. This is a complimentary service and makes securing your rooms quick and easy. It is required that teams book their housing through this service to ensure placement in this tournament.
Team and individual reservations can be made online or by phone, as follows:
TBD Travel Services
Toll Free – 855-TEAMTVL
2018 GRBA National Championship (Session 2) offers the following divisions. Check back daily for updates and changes to the schedule before the event starts.
The following documents can be viewed, printed, or downloaded. Check back daily for updates and changes to the schedule before the event starts.